Greek Yogurt Oat Mango Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
These honey-sweetened mango muffins are the perfect way to start the day.
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 (7-ounce) container plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup expeller-pressed canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced mango (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a muffin tin with 12 liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients, except the mango, in another bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until all the flour is incorporated. Gently fold in the diced mango.
- Divide the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins in the tins for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7.8 g
Saturated Fat 2.3 g
Total Carbohydrates 29.3 g
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 4.7 g
Recipe by Hello Veggie at https://helloveggie.co/greek-yogurt-oat-mango-muffins/